Hey Steve -
A few questions for the brothers Rico:
- What was the initial impetus for starting Legacy Discs?
- At the outset of the company, what types of discs/plastics were not on the market that you felt/feel the need to manufacture? In other words, what has been missing from the market that your company is now filling?
- How do your discs differ from others on the market?
- Players love the first runs of discs, as a manufacturer please explain the thought process behind tweaks that are made to discs from first run to second run to third run to... (discs are undeniably different from run to run)
- Without naming names, what has been the feedback on the discs from players sponsored by other companies?
- Will you be expanding the Legacy team? When?
- What's on the horizon for Legacy, disc-wise? Equipment-wise (bags, stools, etc.?)
- Talk a little about Ace Run events (including discs, players' packs, etc.).
On other companies:
- Thoughts on DD's newly released line of discs?
- Thoughts on Prodigy and their business model?
On the PDGA/disc golf in general:
- What do you think of the PDGA's continued strategy of a grassroots effort to grow the sport?
- What efforts need to be made to grow disc golf/"reach the next level"?